Direct Steam Vaporizers
Thermax TVN Direct Steam Vaporizers use condensing steam as a heat source on the shell side of a shell and U-tube heat exchanger. The cryogen is vaporized and superheated through the stainless steel tube bundle that is fit with proprietary vortex generators. The flow of steam to the shell is modulated by a temperature controller that maintains the outlet gas temperature. Trim heaters and pressure build models are controlled by maintaining a set steam pressure.
Standard units are available for up to 1.2 MSCFH.
See Product Data Sheets for ratings and details.
- Backup oxygen, nitrogen, argon systems
- Chlorine, ethylene, ammonia, hydrogen for process use
- Oxygen for hospitals, ozone
- Bulk LNG, Satellite LNG plants, drain flares
- Shipboard LNG vaporization
- High purity semiconductor gases
- High pressure cylinder filling
- He, Ne, HBr, HCl, NO2, specialty gases
Product Data Sheets: